Z-Man Foundation, Oregon Food Bank
- Oregon Food Bank
I have given/raised over $10,000 for them this year (2012).
- 2014 I have donated over $6,000.
- Z-Man Foundation
August 2012: I donated a couple of fishing trips and raised a few thousand dollars for the Z-Man foundation. Mark was an excellent guy who met a tragic death.
- Oregon Food Bank's Oregon Tuna Classic.
I have been participating and also have been a contributing sponsor in this fun and good cause fishing event for several years. Proud to be a continued contributing sponsor of the charter boat division in 2012: "The Charter division sponsored by Colbach Law, Wilcox and Flegal and Phenix Rods was won by David House with a 27.3lb tuna, coming in second was yours truly with a 27.05lb tuna and 3rd was Matt Coppo at 22.70lbs. All were fishing aboard the Pacific Dream skippered by Tom Merriman. At the end of the weekend  we had a total of 10,640 pounds of fresh albacore split between the local food banks of Pacific County and Oregon Food Bank of Clatsop County."
Motorcycle Rider Training
- I offer a free PSSR track day with every motorcycle case I handle. I am a big believer in motorcycle education. I have learned a lot by attending Pacific Super Sport Rider's (PSSR) track day at PIR.
- I am the main cash sponsor of the Bicycleattorney.com/racing cycle racing team.
- I support Oregon Bicycle Racing Assocation (OBRA) OBRA.org
- Proud to be a continued contributing sponsor of the Alpenrose Velodrome Challenge, and of the Alpenrose velodrome.
- The banner on this site has a picture from the Alpenrose Velodrome Challenge 2008.
- Proud to have sponsored the Portland Cup US Gran Prix of Cyclocross December 3-5, 2010, December 6-7, 2008 and December 5-6, 2009. (The USGP Cup race is now being held in Bend, Oregon, entitled, "The Deschutes Brewery Cup")
- Proud to have been a contributing sponsor of the USA Cycling Cyclo-cross National Championships December 9 - 12, 2010 in Bend, Oregon.
- Proud to be a continued contributing sponsor of the Piece of Cake road race