Z-Man Foundation, Oregon Food Bank
- Oregon Food Bank
I have given/raised over $10,000 for them this year (2012).
- 2014 I have donated over $6,000.
- Z-Man Foundation
August 2012: I donated a couple of fishing trips and raised a few thousand dollars for the Z-Man foundation. Mark was an excellent guy who met a tragic death.
- Oregon Food Bank's Oregon Tuna Classic.
I have been participating and also have been a contributing sponsor in this fun and good cause fishing event for several years. Proud to be a continued contributing sponsor of the charter boat division in 2012: "The Charter division sponsored by Colbach Law, Wilcox and Flegal and Phenix Rods was won by David House with a 27.3lb tuna, coming in second was yours truly with a 27.05lb tuna and 3rd was Matt Coppo at 22.70lbs. All were fishing aboard the Pacific Dream skippered by Tom Merriman. At the end of the weekend  we had a total of 10,640 pounds of fresh albacore split between the local food banks of Pacific County and Oregon Food Bank of Clatsop County."
Pro Motorcycle Racer Andy DiBrino
Proud to be affiliated withof Andy DiBrino Pro Motorcycle Racing moving into 2017. Andy will be racing on his Yamaha Superstock 600 in the 2017 MotoAmerica Series as well as racing in Oregon Motorcycle Road Racing Association (OMRRA) Series at Portland International Raceway. You can also find Andy racing just about any kind of bike, (including bicycles) Flat track, motorcross. And watch out for him on his See See Motorcycles XG750 Harley Hooligan racing for the National super Hooligan Championship (as of March 2017, he is the leading rider).He is fast. Follow Andy's exciting and busy racing schedule on his blog.
Motorcycle Rider Training
- For many years I offered a free PSSR track day with every motorcycle case I handled. I am a big believer in motorcycle education. I have learned a lot by attending Pacific Super Sport Rider's (PSSR) track day at PIR. PSSR closed their doors after 2016. I sponsored a PSSR Track Day at PIR in 2016, and PSSR invited some of the fastest riders on the West Coast. I hope to sponsor more events like this in the future. It will be hard to follow PSSR who were some of the best motorcycle instructors on the West Coast.
- I am the main cash sponsor of the Bicycleattorney.com/racing team.
- I support Oregon Bicycle Racing Assocation (OBRA) OBRA.org
- Proud to be a continued contributing sponsor of the Alpenrose Velodrome.
- Proud to be a contributing sponsor of the Monday bicycle racing series at PIR
- Proud to have sponsored the Portland Cup US Gran Prix of Cyclocross December 3-5, 2010, December 6-7, 2008 and December 5-6, 2009. (The USGP Cup race is now being held in Bend, Oregon, entitled, "The Deschutes Brewery Cup")
- Proud to have been a contributing sponsor of the USA Cycling Cyclo-cross National Championships December 9 - 12, 2010 in Bend, Oregon.